Here comes Sunday ..With the Weather absolutely perfect.Alhamdulillah
I've decided to stay at home.
Relax at home enjoy time with people around me,
Sunday are only time where we can be together.
Everyone has their own style of spending holidays/sunday.
Sometime I prefer to go out , sometime to stay at home,lunch or dinner to favourite Restourant .
Instead spending all day in kitchen,but its depend on mood.
And now...I'm typing ..I showed that I 'm relax..
And..I'm waiting and thinking...... tomorrow will be the first of Ramadhan,InshaAllah..
'Taraweeh' starting...tonight..InsyaAllah
And wake up for sahoor'..InsyaAllah ..
means I do ,If Allah S.W.T will .
Ramadhan is the month of struggle where Allah wants our time, our health, our wealth and our whole being.
Spending time 24 hour in Ramadhan ..being a state Imaan and taqwa .I hope.. InsyaAllah
So What should we do in this Ramadhan ?
Here..
Just reminder for me :
-give a lot ' charity this is the best charity is that Ramadhan
-preserve my tongue from lying, gossip'
- increase my prayers, duas, zikr
-Get up and do the night-time prayer and make a lot of sincere dua' to Allah.
-Keep close to Allah and remember always Allah swt.. I'm driving,I'm walking , I'm working etc
- Always thank Allah swt for the blessings in my life and most of all, be a power of good in this world, wherever I am .
Thats All my All the best for the remaining days of Ramadan!
I hope really make this Ramadhan a profitable one! That brings change in my life.
and If I make it to Ramadhan, Allah will see what good I'll do..and Allah accept my 'shaum..Amiinnn ..
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar