30 Juni, 2011

mmmm..Yummm...Crepes

I saw and ate 'Crepes lastnight.
Delicious crepes made from D'crepes by. Fatimah made in aminute
I bought and order 4 different kinds and all were delicious.
Black pepper beef,pizza berry ,chocco cheese and silverqueen crepes.
And I had a good Experience at D'crepes PS last night..
I know how to make the crepes in a minutes..easy and simple.
Crepes are not only delicious but simple and fast...making the whole process for breakfast usually or meal for anytime of the day.
Talking about the crepes..where did crepes come from? Crepes originated in Britanny of western France.and have been increasing in popularity around the world
Crepes itself are part of the pancake' family'.
The technique for making crepes is not hard, and the process just only 15 minutes, It Must be a right technique but we don't need a special pan to make crepes, a small nonstick pan will work just fine. Before We add the crepe batter, make sure the pan is heated enough. (Better ,Hold our hand a few inches from the pan to see if there is heat radiating off the pan)
The 'big family' of pancake and crepes come with a variety of fillings and toppings
pancake.. can made large, or thin and wrapped around different types with filling fruit , vegie, meat , etc
And here's....Things we''ll need for making crepes .
I cup flour
2 eggs,lighty beaten
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/2 water
Salt
2 tablesspoon butter ,melted
*mix together flour and eggs in large bowl.
As we are stirring and its just coming together, slowly add in milk and water.
Stir untill its thooroughly combined
*stir in the salt, sugar and butter ..mix untill its smooth
*then lets the crepes cook.About an minutes.
The great crepe, That can be served a variety ways..can be sweet and savory..
Be creative..fill them cheese, meat..sausage onion.chocolate, etc etc..
I have to say....it was sooooo delicious..
Easy to make..
(Easier?..just buy only and not more than 20RPA.)

Tidak ada komentar: