24 Agustus, 2011

Ramadan 23h..count down

Hu..hu.. Starting today ..without maid @ home .Align Left
They left for their ' mudik programe' ..^..^
So, Can imagine how life without maid going to be..? But...I cant imagine..its horrible and terrible.
I really depend on ... and I was so much dependence on them ..that I feared the day comes They going to leave us..as today ..
I had a maid namely ' Ju' and 'Mun'
Who worked 2 years with me, and all these years they became part of our family.
They were young 17 years old . They Worked cause of economic demands.
I trusted them to manage my home, they're not doing housework, they also help us for anything for daily my kids activities , taking care of my litte daughter etc.
They respect the rules of the home..,they understand our needs, they understand how our habits..
They're the people , a loyal friend of mine ..who contributed my two-year,, I take pic when they want to go for two weeks , to celebrate Eid Fithr with Their family in ' Kampung ' ., yesterday
* why do I depend on them?
As my experience before ..I never gets to sit and relax knowing all of her work is done.
And I never get a day off..busy ..huh ..overwhelmed ..For me .. it's a never ending day.hehe
I 'll start to enjoy my privacy at home.without having them ( for a while) someone..@ home
( but ..I havent a just myself to the situation ).
But ..It's time I shared the task with children. personal responsibility and what my children are helping me and each other also to see each person' contribute with some chores and to see each person'.. take responsibility for personal cleanliness.
( Actually .. It would be very difficult to teach children to take personal responsibility .) Align Left
I just Keep in mind that some of the best family times are not playing together, going outside together , but working together...ok, make a team work .
Start today..I hope all my kids helping , cleaning together at the same time ..
one washing, one rinsing, one drying, and one cleaning / mop the floor..
Infact ..now I realised. That We can do housework better than a maid.. Yes We can do that. .!!
Look at
*my status " update on my BB : " my people Closest started to leave me now".with symbol ' cry "
( Is it necessary? This is a stupid thing I did.. !)
and I Remembered my mom ( how i missed her.....)I can still hear those words :
Enjoy being a mom, Enjoy being a wife. Enjoy being a Woman ..Life is way to short to worry over some things.
a Woman's , a Mom work is never done.
Yes ...but I think ..Women/moms are taken for granted because of our nurturing natures but WE are PEOPLE TOO! ,
yaa...Sometimes we have to remind those around us Let them know what they would be missing without us ..
( huh.. I digressed.....)
OK, let see how it goes, ....

Tidak ada komentar: