22 September, 2011

Back into shape

After break due Iedul fitrh and Ramadan for yoga . Now ..I have started to practice again..at home by DVD,
At the beginning .. ..I do a lot poses .
Its not hard to do..but after twodays..my lower back began to hurt....uhhhhh..
I feel that I over streching..
But I need a routine weekly ..again.
For other woman loosing weight can be hard ..not for me.. I just want more healthy before..its a big deal for me.
I still plan to try more classes start next month ..
Cause I like to feel relaxed and calm when I practise yoga..
And the things Yoga its tottaly changed my life..not even physically ..
Yoga is really personal..making my body feel good..making me more patience...Ifeel better than before..
Ade's yoga class open now..so make me intense for practice.
And Ophie's class..I'll still on practice day..
At home by dvd ..other choice..( I get to do it at home,alone, cause I'd be constantly comparing myself to other people at class..sometime I fell ohh.."she can bend futher than I can ",or " she can hold the pose longer than I can..et etc ..I know I shoudnt but I do it anyway..)
So I did this three times a week..hmmmm
This is something I have never tried.
I pushed myself..
I'm dedicated to getting healthier....and stay slim..its BONUS.
I'm at in my yoga journey right now.
* I love yoga..more than I have ever. Loved anything in my life.*
Here's my dream Pose...........

(Still working on this!!! I will get this eventually!)

Handstand Scorpion(Sanskrit Name: Vrschikasana B), It's one of the most challenging poses with the three zingers — balance, strength, and flexibility.
*Source from Google images*

To learn how to do this pose :Source from www.fitsugar.com ( Good web..Nice to know there will always be something I can't do in yoga..)

  • This pose is insanely difficult, so if handstand isn't happening for you quite yet, practice this pose in front of a wall.
  • Begin in Downward Facing Dog. If you're in front of a wall, place your fingertips 15 inches away from the wall.
  • Walk your feet as far as you can toward your hands. Lift your right leg in the air, coming into Three-Legged Dog.
  • Bend your left knee slightly and jump off the ball of your left foot, coming into handstand. Find your balance and slowly bend your knees, arching your back and lowering your toes toward the top of your head. If you're in front of a wall, lean the tops of your feet into the wall and inch them down toward your head.
  • Hold this pose for five breaths, then straighten your legs up to the ceiling and lower them back into Down Dog.
***
I think I may try this with the help of my instructor/ ms yeyet ,

Tidak ada komentar: