15 September, 2011

Thanks ..Mil bun my friend

Here is a picture my friend sent to me..Yesterday
Thanks friend...long long time no see...I miss u so much ..
I know you are soooo super duper busy...I take pride as a friend of you, busy with no ending .. hopefully the results of your efforts will lead to success ,useful and happiness for all people around you and your families...your children will be proud of you ..
Thank you for all the times you'have listened to me complain.
Thank you for all the times you've listened about 'something un important' from me.
So
I blessed I have a good friend.
Friend who support me 100 %
Friend who understand that sometimes life gets boring .
Friend who understand that life as a wife..life as a mom of 3, life as a woman with so many probs.
I know ..She still there for me..for sharing and discussion,I've learned so much from her experiences Cause, I'm just struggling wife, mom, woman ..and so much more..I need and I learned a lot from her . We trust each other ,cause I know, building trust is a key component in any relationship
For almost 3 years our relationship was amazing..our relationship was purely strong..Supporting each other. We've tell the truth each other and we trust each other.
It's called relationship contains best friendship.
We will share the same sense of humour, etc
and
You could always tease me out of a bad mood...!
I hope our relationship will only get stronger through the years. and will always be for ever and ever..Amiiinnnn...

Tidak ada komentar: