03 September, 2011

Iedul fithri .moment

The Second day of Eidul Fithr , we went to Bandung . Yes ...Mudik .... even so it’s just Bandung......Family, relatives and friends came to visit. It was nice to see old faces again and to listen to each other bantering and stories of what had happened since we last met.
But since 2006,we celebrate without my lovely mom..so sad..
So that’s how the reality is..although We rarely meet, but our relationship is very strong,
support that we pray for each other.
Picture above taken on 2nd of celebrate Iedul Fithri in Bandung .
from Left my younger brother Mochamad Ridwan Helmy ( Idit),
My Old Brother Mochamad.Farhan Helmy ( Farhan), and Mochamad Yusran Helmy ( Yus)
Now, right here, I am so grateful for being a third.. one woman among the four brothers
I hope I can have time like this again for another year,cause we meet once a year

Tidak ada komentar: