09 September, 2011

miss u gib

Gibran is goin' to Jogja again.
He's leaving. Today Sept 8 till..I dont know ..perhaps before Iedul adha.
I was thinking how much I missed him during the time. The hardest thing for me now
Medina and I will still miss him ...
.. , the thing I miss most of all, . I miss his 'humour' , his stories; I miss sitting down to meals together with him..
But in our case, Gib having left has brought us closer together..
when He leave, suddenly all that changes...

I am very proud of my son, his life now separate from us.. i love how he treats other people current ..he change now..

. I am happy that he can live the life he wants, even though it hurts that he is so far away. It hurts that I cannot give him a hug whenever he needs, that I cannot take care of him when he is sick.

I would like to say that..

don’t stop loving and supporting him . he's my son , a piece of my heart, and he deserve all the love in the world.

I know that he will in return love me for our unconditional love and support and will not be afraid to come home...

I love him more than anything else in this world.

Gib ..take care..

Tidak ada komentar: