I suddenly realized that, she's growing up and becoming an adult ... Oh my, how time flies.
but I Think She's just being a teenager growing up too fast...Nabila my daughter 17-year-old girl going on 18.,who is growing into her face and body, as is the normal for someone of her age...she's taller than me now....
I Just thinking...She is 17 and a Senior in high school.
Am I remember at 17 and a senior in high school? Am I recall my emotional roller-coasters – my ups, my downs, my crying for what seemed to be no reason at all, my parents who did not
understand, my cliques at school (those who liked me , those who hated me and those me disliked? ..... hu..hu.. I remembered all the things ..I remember during that period....
And my daughter is right here....Now. my daughter experienced the same thing..
So... cause of that She need some guidance from me as a mom so I can support her through
this period.. . She deserves it.

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar