02 Oktober, 2011

NEW DRIVER

Finally did it
I mentioned about getting a new driver ...
Well...this time..really we need a driver..
Lets start from the beginning ..
One week before Eid.
I told him that , 11 sept. Nabila 'll have school..he know..but he promised at sept 5 he will start..okªªý™ good I think. He started work one week before children school..
The point of. .He didnt keep its promise ..No news..no sms n no call.. I was freaking mad' ..really mad.. So many downstair want to have his job..
not work all day ,just drop off and pick up to school.. Soo much free time.
When I told my hub about it... Hub immediately say..we need him to come back..we still need him .. but I say .. if there is no news until one week ..how come?
Then ..finally we decided to take a new driver I 've a new driver coming tomorow morning.. Wish me luck with this new one...'Yadi'..
We hope ..

Tidak ada komentar: