04 Oktober, 2011

Sometime we.. to hide...

Sometimes we smile to hide a pain
Sometimes we laugh to keep from crying
Tks for the sending me this pic .. its mean a lot
..Yess...Feelings are really hard to communicate.
we can hide pain for long and everyone would think we are a strong person. ... And this pain? It never really goes away..but always smile.. dont show it to others if we are feel a bad thing .. keep smiling.. always..
However I'm grateful because I can feel the pain......Everything is Allah swt plan and just believe that everything happens for a reason..
So , what i feel now..? I realized that everytime I complain....
This is really one of the most difficult things...
Please remind me .. my dear friend..
you make me want to go on living, you give me a reason to get up in the morning as much as my daily activities do...
Thats what are friend

Tidak ada komentar: