I really like the idea at 07 AM class on Friday ...TENG !!
Feeling very accomplished.. I'm going to do some more , do some asana's
I did some poses with a long time.
and The body may respond more easily ( aid in detoxification)
A nice quote from Anonymous :::
" A simple morning yoga routine can make a big difference to performance in yoga class and general physical and emotional well-being for the day "
and during my class.. I show one pose special for women . I mix in variations with the classical Surya Namaskar , Stretching, Breathing, ...( I take from Yoga posture for better sex ) ..next posting .
( but poses "balasana" almost dominate today's ...!!)
so I told them ..lets do next week for... do a more energetic and vibrant practice when need the strength to go forward, more restorative ..more vibrant ..more spirit ..!!
I was really fun and a bit different today .
And in the end .. The savasana session .. Lay down with smile ..inhale exhale ..slowly breathing .. just Focusing on the Breath,..deep relaxation I say "beautiful words " during savasana this time :
"Many us are very blessed. We are blessed with our health
. We are blessed with family. We are blessed with our spirituality and the freedom to practice it in any way we choose. We have enough food to eat.....We are grateful for all of these things... We are also grateful to be able to do what we love; to practice Yoga .....,.....,....,
. We are blessed with family. We are blessed with our spirituality and the freedom to practice it in any way we choose. We have enough food to eat.....We are grateful for all of these things... We are also grateful to be able to do what we love; to practice Yoga .....,.....,....,
and FOR me ....I am grateful to my 'young ladies ' who attend my classes that makes this possible. I am grateful to the places to do Yoga and I am grateful for my best friend .. who help me follow my passion..
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar