19 November, 2011

Random Thoughts on Sat

First of all, it's Saturday finally !
..soo tired .. I dont know.. get tired before my ' period ( PMS ), sometimes a bit tired , headache and easily upset . yes. its PMS.( thinks.. all woman feels the same way )
What should we do... its week end..
Some people says that If you are feeling tired . down, sad even stressed , you can go shopping to kill that all . It really works for some people...
Shopping for clothes is always a theraphy for me actually ..but now, I'm , not shopping for my self..special request new underware for my lovely nabila, .six pairs from 'young heart'..which are nice colour and styles ..cute matches with Bra ..I realised for that .. we as Women wish to look good, even according to their standard clothing... Choosing the best women's underwear is definitely important to allowing ourself to appear and feel amazing, feel comfortable... and Choosing the best women's underwear is a must..!!really important how to look good on the outside, it is equally important to look good from the inside.
( Any way ..Thank God my daughter understand the importance of health and how to choose a good underware ..How time flies, she's growing up so fast, she's almost 18 years old, she's my blessing for us . I'm a mom filled with worries..someday she will be far from me, like his brother Gibran...
I told her, she can start to do things that she like to do....doing a good and positive. Don’t let others put a cage around her . Try what she want to try.. but remains responsible and know and can choose which one is good and bad )
Now as I write here, eventhough I can feel fatiques and sleepy ...I still look forward to tomorrow.. a burden my mind lately... my Hub .. about his back pain. He got sick for a few weeks for back pains and overall bad feeling... all the time.
I am proud of my husband to try to heal the spirit, by trying different ways .. rontgent, to a bone specialist physicians, traditional massage, and the next plan is back fisiotherapy, hopefully all these efforts will achieve good results...

Tidak ada komentar: