Today I went to print photos of my parents,these old photos are priceless, my plan is scanned and printed later enlarged..and displayed in the good big frame.
my father .. I treasure him 'cause I never knew him .. I was 5 when I lost my father ,
he had lever.I dont know the deeper and closer 'cause I was a kid, a lot of memories with him that I forgot.
my mother..passed away 5 years ago * I am letting the tears come now..*
With more than 5 years since her passing, I still feel the loss
And what have I learned from my mother ?
What haven't I learned from her?
I think the most important lesson is patience & that things happen in Allah swt good timing.She always says that everything is Allah swt plan ,
we just try and pray.
The one favorite thing I learned from my mother is that even if I am tired and exhausted,she always reminding me to have patience.
I have learned to accept that she's gone on many levels.
The level that I still struggle with today is the level of a kindness that only a mother can give. raising my children, prepare all the things all for children.
The whole body and soul just for kids, they are our greatest treasure...
doing something like my mother did to her children.
Because only a mother can be a mother.
I've learned ever so much from her,.she taught me to always look for the good - every situation has a positive aspect.
She left me with a great heritage of life lessons. One is that I am stronger than I think. And life is fun and hard, good and bad.... I could go on all day.
Multi-tasking. My Mum can literally do everything all at once! !!!!!
I remember what he said over and over again to me ..
" learned to love your kids with everything you have....and not worry about being perfect all the time...,,InsyaAllah ..
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar