29 Februari, 2012

Love this pic..
Yesterday was 28th Pebruary 2012 and my birthday has been wonderful.
The first :
On the day I met increadible person ,then I learn about Cakra, open aura.etc
Second :
My Nabila and My Medina bought me cake and give me special gift.
.
Third :
I send birthday cake to my friends group gathering, they were praying for me even though I was not there...tks for the 8th moms group..you all always been there for me and always supported me.
Fourth :
Wednesday on 29 th , I got surprise for my young ladies shortly after Yoga Class.
Then We got to Go out for Lunch @ Sailendra with the yummy food.full laughing.. You all showed me friend should be for friend. We were sticking together , no matter what problem we were facing..
Taking Photo after lunch is a must..Thanks T, I , O for make my day.
Fifth :
Its fun having something surprising with durians..on Friday class Yoga
All in one..it has been fabulous week.. my friends , my family , my children ..have made me feel special and loved.

Tidak ada komentar: