22 Mei, 2012

ABSOLUTE YOGA

Absolute Yoga   :Located at Amarin Plaza building Lumpini. 496-50-2 Phloenchit Rd, Fl 4 .Bangkok,10330. Tel: +66 (0)-2252-4400
With beautiful studios, 8 locations all over Bangkok, and offering a variety of styles and class times, Absolute Yoga is an easy option when you are after a yoga class. Styles taught include vinyassa, hatha, hot, mysore and pilates.
 
 
I had been there and yoga exercises.
The place is quite big and comfortable.
The place consisted of 2 huge yoga studios, with mirrors. One was a hot yoga room, and the other was just a normal room. Everything is equipped from mats, towels and blocks.
What impressed me most was the change rooms and shower facilities.  there were plenty of lockers to store our stuff. They had 15 showers so you can shower after your class and go out after.
Again, everything was equipped from towels, plastic bags to store your wet, dirty yoga gear, hair dryers, hair ties, shampoo/conditioner, body lotion even little things like hair clips and cotton buds. Staff was friendly and very helpful.





During this time... I'm just fascinated with the comfort of  studio ..neat .. nice .. but too bad forbidden to take photos here.
Luckily for me .. I can speak with one instructor there ..
What do I get?
Well the new science of teaching
I definely think That each instructor has their own characteristics.
Because basically theory and practise of yoga asanas are the same.
but somehow I learned a lot from there ..
The instructors are all friendly and very encouraging, giving you a beautiful flow of poses, breathing, strengthening and stretching, everything a yoga class should be. I always feel energized walking out of the classes which is exactly what I needed after spending most of the day shopping and walking for many hour.

And 
In Bangkok, it is very easy to fit in a yoga class around yur shopping and dining timetable with some great options nestled amongst the major hotel and shopping areas.
 Here are the top ones to try:
Yoga Elements Studio 
Teaching mainly a ‘vinyassa flow’ style of yoga, Yoga Elements is the creation of internationally renowned yoga teacher, Adrian Cox, and is possibly the best yoga school in Bangkok. With well trained teachers and classes that are graded into 3 different levels, beginners are taught proper techniques and alignment, while advanced students can expect a rewarding challenge that will definitely leave them feeling like they have had a work out! The school is a little difficult to find though, so make sure you allow some time to find the building.
29 Vanissa Building 23rd Floor Soi Chitlom, Patumwan Bangkok [tall white building behind Central Chidlom]
Tel: +66 (0)-2655-5671

Absolute Yoga 

Bangkok Iyengar Yoga Studio
3rd Floor Fiftyfifth Plaza Building
90 Sukhumvit Soi 55 (at the corner of Thong Lo 2), Bangkok, 10110
Tel: +66-(0)-2714-9924

Bangkok Ashtanga Yoga School
28/1 Sukhumvit16, Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel : +668-1803-3600

Tidak ada komentar: