27 Mei, 2012

I miss you all ..Yogi n Yogini Samahita

Its a Monday here in Thailand.
And I'm feeling sort of tired..but fun.
To be honest I miss all my friend of Reatreat yoga..
They still lived there a long time
But I am only two days, and it leaves a wonderful experience to remember.

There is a sense of regret why not take a long time there..
when I leave here, there are feelings of sadness and I promised myself if I have time, effort and money and  good preparation, I will come back with a more serious program here.
 

I can't shake the feeling that I have something to do, but in really all my work is done ,

This feeling probably has something to do with the fact.
But after all I am so glad that I got to see and explore the area..
although the time which is only a short
I had a great time ..with yoga pranayama..meditation..
Especially
kapalbathi prana...( About this ..next posting )
Like a dream , I found it hard to believe that I was there... With beautiful and peaceful place.




Monday : Apr 30 2012 : 01 PM .
I think I just want to talk about my realization of how wonderful my life by writing and blogging, I could pour out my heart here and acted as if this becomes a bridge between me and the people I miss at this time.
and  I miss my medina right now.

Tidak ada komentar: