09 Mei, 2012

Pratunam market Bangkok








I woke up early..4.30 am ..and i just slept  in bed at 1 pm last night.
open the window o.. and see people passing by there.
Yes I live in the senses and the Regent hotel in the famous area Pranunam.
  To be honest. I'm not much intention of shopping in Bangkok.
But there is an unexpectedly beautiful scenery in front of the hotel I was staying.
So many people .. gather here...
What is it?

Pratunam market is a major. Market selling clothes, shoes, and fashion accessories at wholesale prices.
Prices are very cheap.
Located at the intersection of RATCHAPROP and PETCHBURI roads.

So what to buy and where to shop in Pratunam?
Pratunam market stands out on its own amongst bangkok's best shopping mall and markets for buying cheap. Clothes ,shoes and accessories.

But originally Pratunam market was meant as a clothing wholesale market for resellers.a hundreds of little shops with all kids product ;speciallly clothes.
We can find all what we need with a cheap price.
Most vendors inside Pratunam market are able to communicate in basic English.

Deciding what to buy, and comparing prices around is a good start..
And the golden rule for bargaining is to do so with a smile ...I think..
Most important. Negotiating tool !!
And don't be shy about ' haggling and ' bargaining for clothes in Pratunam.

Tidak ada komentar: