23 Mei, 2012

Small Reunion ...

After 29 years apart, ha ha ..@ Car Free Day Dago Bandung  ( Dago Car-Free Day, the street is closed for motorized vehicles every Sunday from 6 to 10 a.m)

Finally we meet!.Icha , Mila, and Elly ..They are still alive,....haha.... we talked about the past, about our behavior odd, stories about old friends.



Overall, I had a really great time at the small reunion!! I loved seeing all my old classmates ,bring back to memories ,  catching up, and reliving old times.

And ..
 Talk about friendship..
Today we would like to talk to you about friendship.
Friendship is something that many people take for granted and sometimes forget that it works both ways.
 By this i mean that there is a responsibility to the other person or perhaps a group of friends. 
we can’t have a one sided friendship. It’s give and take energy.
 and

True friendship is when two people believe in one another and want to promote them to a higher existence. 
There has to be an emotional influence to help that friend in good times as well as bad.
I  realize that there are many variables to a “friendship” but it all comes down to listening to your fiend and hearing what they really mean. 
 I Just remember that true friendships will always have ups and downs as the two of us will interact on one’s behalf out of concern and and altruistic reasons.


 


I have very few real friends, and I cherish them.
I meet so many people in the duration of my life time.
My childhood friends, my school freinds, they all have apart in my life.
There are friends we share a bond with that can't be explained, like me for instance , I don't really categorize the closest friends that I have.
Whether they are near me or not whether they have been in contact me for days or years,it doesn't matter, some people even wonder how I can be close to other even if I have notseen them in years or have not really been in constant contact.
In some cases I have not met them in person.I guess it is a matter what is shared snd the bond that we have formed that holds the frienship together.
Let me share some quotation that I love so much about friendship...
"  Friends can be there to comfort and support you, cheer you on, wake you up, warn you, guide you and just be present with you.  Friends can also, however, do the opposite.  "
and 
"Treat your friend like there the best person in the world and expect the same in return, warts and all!"

The quotes above are very inspiring to me.
True friend are really hard to find, but when we find one, he or she is a true gem that should never take for granted or forget.
Treasure them for who they are.
That's how I value my friends..

Tidak ada komentar: