11 Februari, 2009

MOms.. are you got Milk...?

I do love to drink milk, hot milk ! ! really ….I’m not scared of being fat Cause’ milk doesn’t make the body fat
. We are know how important it is to drink milk . Especially for children to grow quickly , As a moms with manythings schedule..feeling tired allday, sometimes sleep difficult..i drank a large warm glass of milk before I went to bed .. I think I was woken up fresh, .in the morning.. Remember, my mother always talk to me that before I’m going to bed , remember two things, .. Drink Milk and Pray.. Yes before going to bed a perfct time to have some milk, for us women to fight Osteoporosis in our bones.
. There is the actual amino acid in milk, can make us become rileks.. I also found ( www. whymilk.com) article that many reason we should drink milk before Bed, one of them, milk is the best source of nutrition for the body in a glass of milk there are 9 womb that we can get is Protein, calcium, Phospoorus, riboplavin ,vit d, vit b 12 , vit a. niacin potassium.. and the better time need calcium at night , its strengthening our bones and muscles..
And Here are the most important benefits of milk as featured by Got Milk?:
##BONES: Milk can significantly reduce the risk of bone disease and fractures. ##PMS: Calcium may reduce the symptoms of PMS. (PMS symptoms reduced after three months, for a majority of women taking 1,200 mg of calcium per day) ##SLEEP: Milk helps promote better sleep. ##TEETH: Milk helps reduce the risk of cavities. (with normal brushing, flossing, check ups and cleanings) ##HAIR: Milk helps promote healthy hair. ##MUSCLES: Milk helps rebuild muscles. ##NAILS: Milk helps with stronger nail After reading all these benefits, don't you think that milk is a super drink?
So Moms.. don’t forget to remind your children, your parents, your friends, ( its important to enough drink at any age ) to drink milk….and .. of course ..You too moms..always..

Tidak ada komentar: