read.....if you think you know me. and please note the reason i share the experiences as a reminder to myself and sharing with my children and for you....*no intention to show off or what so ever..
08 Agustus, 2010
Happy Fasting Ramadhan
Few day from Now, Ramadhan will comes....
It's time for me to cleansed my self.
I remember as child , I have an expectation that in Ramadhan I'll get all kind of nice food for breaking fast', and also have expectation for new dresses for iedulfitri ( Lebaran ).
But Now , for us, as a mom Ramadhan is not just for that , We should have priority and Goal.
This is the month that the best of all months , InsyaAllah, My good deeds are accepted in this month.and I have to guard my Tongues againts un worthy words, My Eyes from such scenes that 're not worth seeing. My Ears from such sounds that should not be heard by me....
I really hope , I promise , I'm going to make each fast' be a day of purpose, I really want to fast' for some real meaningful purposes to become more spiritual ..
I just to wish all..my fam ily , my husband , my children .. Happy Fasting Ramadhan .....
***Special note for Moms : if one is overweight , This month is areal time for normalize one's weight .....Good luck Moms..
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar