08 Agustus, 2010

..missing ..

On sunday morning...I boarded my flight to Jakarta with GA 203 @ 7.55 AM. In seat no. 23 F .,I sit here alone without Gibran , My Son is leaving for Gajahmada University,and we live far away, -I'm really sad about this, that my 18 yrs my boy has decided that he wants to study @ Jogja,OO..We are a close fam,and I feel a bit hurt that he wants to be so far away , we are extremely close, he's protective of me as a son to mom,I think All Moms are felling the same ( my felling is totally normal right? ) I looked out the window,one million feeling, Sad, scared, worry... I thought about how sad I was..:How lonely am I,but I had always been proud of the fact, that I encouraged my son independence and encourage him to go away for university ,part of a change."Fly and grow"..moving on to the next ' stage' of live, move into next 'Phase' of life. -_- -I just realized something ..Allah almighty..know the best ..for us.. * I'm proud of you SON .. -I wanna cry when I need to..* MOMS.... we never stop worrying about our Kids..Do we ???

Tidak ada komentar: