03 September, 2010

Qatam alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah ..it took almost 22 days .with only 8 moms .(Pic :left to right : ibu yeti,me, ibu sudarman, ibu osman , ibu sudarman's daughter, ibu wina rosadi, ibu biskar, and ibu adekinan)

we were finished reading the Quran yesterday afternoon,

( all that was finished way before the our scheduled target)

that means we have completed reading all the 114 surahs ,30 juz of the quran , I read it one by one, by Tadarus ( reading in a group, taking turn while observing the Tajwid )with guidence with ustadz Atoillah from Alazhar mosque.

off course with consistency, passion,discipline( ?),hard work,patience,and constant prayers (dua ) to Allah SWT ...alhamdulillah ...

I planned out that after 'lebaran . one /half juz per day ,It is big work and it needs full concentration.., with prepare tajwidj, qolqolah..quran translation , etc

and prayers are NOT to be missed, every minute in my heart ! Not in Ramadan only ... ; .. inshaAllah.

You know moms... I didn't feel hungry actually at all this ramadhan and time flies really fast. .. I have lots of time to muhasabah", do more Ibadah and I really appreciate the Ramadhan itself...so till now, i did not ....( so .. so ) :
  • Gossiping away on the phone for hours( exceps with my close friend for the solve my prob)
  • non Facebook addiction
  • Reading novels , and etc.better pickup an islamic book.
  • Hours of window shopping.
  • Long hours of sleeping to avoid hunger during the day..
  • watching TV alots
  • etc
. Alhamdulillah ..I definitely feel the positive change in me, after qatam, alhamdulillah May Allah help us all to make the most of the blessed month of Ramadan and hereafter , also accept our deeds . Ameen ya Rabbal allamin .

Tidak ada komentar: