Today, I was home with my daughter medina who was sick.she got flu again after 3 month she's strong and healthy...
I started to give her flu medicine ( Nipe )So I gave her "panadol" to make her fever got down.
I just hugs .. And hugs ..she looks pale but still active.
I'm still worried..my plan to see dr .Idham Amier..this night.
My daughter,
She's getting bigger and bigger now. She can eat icecream , the chocolate or straberry flavor ones.
He also consumes vitamin everyday to complete his nutritious ( from nutrilite Amway ).
She's taller and fat ..my hub called " semok" means fat and funny..
All of her clothes are getting tightly and also with her dress. I really need to buy the new ones...
She's smart now..
Sometimes,
I really didn't have much time to teach medina much.
Actually, she still learns lots of things from her surroundings and herschool.. I think I'm lost my way when I didn't do my schedule' to teach her about everything , math, or science (actually I'm not at all).
and i realised , as my mood is up and down in teaching her because of. My schedule , my environment ,my busy , my ' lazyness' he he....so i just trying the best with i can.
I' m sorry darlin' ......
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar