15 Februari, 2011

gib birthday

Today is my handsome Son birthday! He is one special man .
Alhamdulilah (Thanks to Allah swt ) for everything...He turned 19th years old ..now.
2:00 PM ...I wake up early this morning just to say “Happy Birthday” to you, my son.. I would'nt disturb you , I waited until dawn call to 'Subuh'prayer came...

Happy Birthday to you my dearest, my son ...shine, my pillar of strength, and my everything ....

Mama loves you so much, that only ALLAH knows how much i love you son, and only ALLAH can beat this love.

All the best' doa' ,i dedicate to you in my every'solat' and in every drops of my tears and blood…..

InsyaALLAH you will grow up becoming a sholeh muslim , full with iman and taqwa ... amien...

Now and forever I I`ll be there for you..Allah swt always with us.. always count your blessing ....son.

Tidak ada komentar: