This morning my son Gibran, returned to Jogjakarta, really sad to be left again, but I am happy,
to be celebrating the birthday here with his friend @ home and dinner outside .
A little Birthday Surprise..It almost like a tradition among his friends to make a surprise for the birthday . 'Labschool ' tradition..!.While Gibran's was in his room , 'the gang' had everything arranged in the living room. It was totally unexpected for Gib....
-
Yesterday I wrote in my bbm status.."H.B.D my Gib count your blessing.." means be grateful or satisfied with the good things in life...a reminder to be grateful .
it also reminded myself ..counting my blessings..
Everyday I've been trying hard to do better for treat my children., I began to count my blessings, I'm blessed to have them around me, I realized , I'm the luckiest mom ever...Alhamdulillah
as was said earlier Tuesday when I listen to "Taklim" at the mosque Alazhar..by Ustadz Amin..
"Be grateful for your children, the roof over your head, the food on your table, your health . . Be grateful for your friends, family and loved ones.
Count your blessings every single day and see how much better every day will be..
and Just remember to be thankful for each and every day. There's always someone out there that has it worse than you...........
be grateful ..in whatever situations...it's remind me that ..
Count my blessings, not my problems....and ..Count my smiles instead of my tears
so deep and make my tears drop down....



Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar