InsyaAllah ...I'll be going going for umrah next month April 8th 2011.
with Nabila Medina and my husband but without Gib my son.
Thanks Ya Allah for giving me the opportunity with amazing experience plan on going there again ...not my first time, this is my forth ....Alhamdulillah
I missed the place so much.
I remembered....
when I was there, there was so much I wanted to say.
So many things to describe.
I remembered my last umra two years ago,
On the last day, it was the saddest day I pray with "khusyu" after our last Tawaf (tawaf Wada/tawaf 'perpisahan).
Tears couldn't stop. Heart was in pain. Pain to bid goodbye.
I cried and cried and prayed that this will not be my last.from deepest in my heart ..i ask to Allah,call me again ya Allah...
Please invite me again , ya Allah, and if this in my last so replace it with heaven, ..its my dua'...and Allah answered and heard my prayer...now..I'll be going there..again..alhamdulillah..
Insyaallah..i reach my destination next month
I would be prayin' in two holiest masjid in the world..
Labaik allahuma labaikk......
May allah protect us and guide us ...there..Amien ....
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar