Inspired by her Friend ..kia' from new zealand.
Nabila's.. decided to 'hit' the 'scale .. start from today ..
Alhamdulillah.. hope . good way to start diet ...
I was not surprised with that..
cause I know she's trying hard to loss her weight.. with wrong way before ..
Now...hoping succes with her friend advise.... with Loose Weight Without Exercise..is it really Possible?
I think...it's not the most efficient way to lose weight. A combination of exercise along with a healthy diet will achieve much better results,..(.trust me..dear ..?)
But
I says..
Go ahead Nabila... , make the sacrifice and no more eat lots calories...stay away with healthy food.. vegetable and fruit...
and no meals after 6 pm ..{ I says look example my friend tante TTT , she was succesful with that too, she had her last meal at 5pm )
Anyway.. as a mom ..I support your wish to go on a diet... dear..
Honestly... I say that you are .not overweight, not underweight. ...average......!
but according to you and your friends ...you're overweight ..
I do not know. you always feel fat. ....
I just want to you eat and live healthier, dont eat too horribly, ... change your habit..
how many kilo grams of weight can go down in a short time?...its depend on you ..
slow or fast depending on you ...
So basically, You need a good diet plan. What to eat, how much to eat, etc.
I hope to succeed this time .. Stop thinking of your diet as a diet. If you keep yourself saying that this is just a change of habit in the short term....
Survived on a diet....dear Nabila
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar