When a friend of mine e mailed me to say that she was coming to jakarta for a couple of days.
This is the opportunity to become as a guide ...
I remembered when i was as aguide at MEDiA TOUR jakarta...its back bring into my memory.
When i worked and become as a guide its bring up a group from dutch...its my experience and memorable , unforgettable till now.
back to the topic..
It was her first time she's coming here. She has neverbeen to jakarta...
My plan to take her to places of interest...
Will explore sightseeing tour of jakarta..first ..such as ;
- 1. MONAS..national of monument
- 2.The old batavia of jakarta, visit the old harbour of sunda kelapa.
- Including offers uniqueness of jakarta...
- 3.indonesia Miniature Park (TMII)
Then as usual .. Tour mall to mall ..mangga dua ?yes must visit !..
anyone who's heard anything about jakarta knows about ' mangga dua '..while shopping will always be the main reason .
The mangga dua sells everything , electronic, specially clothes , a local product and also from china, korea ,hongkong
I told her by email about mangga dua..that.. "you dont need to buy, only a window shopping will satisfy and make you come back for the second time..i bet...!
I know what's so hard about taking friends or family around town...Jakarta?...what exactly point of interest in Jakarta..
In fact ..we'll face the crowded streets..full of cars, buses, motorcycles..traffic jam everywhere..long queue of cars...
I know traffic jam almost happened in big cities..jakarta traffict has always been a big problem for goverment..
Thats the real Jakarta situation curently.
But of course I'm not goin' to tell her about 'hustle bustle' Jakarta... I ' tell her .. How beautiful the city of Jakarta other side......
I should be proud , however ,i'ts my city...capital city of my country
I try to treat her.. As a good guide ..she have to looking something different with her country ..
But
I forget and i dont know exactly.. how actual tour guide do it..
I 'll trying hard for that...Bismillah..
Oke... She says ..coming early may this year..
She only have one request.."ida...take me aplace where i can have spicy food like Padang food..."...
yes of course so many padang rest here..... Dont worry ...
So...
I will pick her up..at the airport... I 'll say ..welcome to jakarta...
...
and the adventure as a guide starting..i couldnt wait for that....
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar