27 Mei, 2011

Jurong ............MRT..and Durians ...

Being in Singapore during the ' Low season.. this month is quite special.
There is so much on that we could possibly see everything,
but we didnt get to see some of the special events...
I enjoy exploring this country , finding new places, rediscovering old ones, meeting new people and traveling .
And Now....
Walking through " Jurong Area.. I took a lot of pictures, new experiences ..new food etc.
One thing that I have noticed through all of Singaporean is How men interact with one another and how women interact with one another..in really different in my country
Singapore With all this culture coming together, India , chinese, Melayu.. how different peoples, races, religions, cultures all converge together to form one unique'
And The journey begin .. for today start in the morning ...
Enjoy By MRT
There are many things that I appreciate about Singapore. Like how easily accessible it is for me to take a MRT to get around. Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) is a major transportation in Singapore.
It spans the entire Singapore from north to south and east to west.
5 mins ride to Orchard MRT, from Lucky apartment , and 51 mins ride to Jurong East

Some of the reasons to ride MRT: convenient, not expensive, and relatively fast.

Here ... a step-by-step guide on how to ride the MRT... ..(as I tell and I teach to all three of my friends)

First ..Look for this sign for MRT station. Every station should have this sign at its entrance(s).

Then Look up The Map ..

The system map is everywhere in the station, e.g. near the entrance, in the ticketing machine area, or passenger service office.

Find out the station you are at right now, the station we are going to, and how many stops/transfers we need to get there. We can skip this step if we’re already familiar with the map..very easy

If we are planning to ride the MRT frequently, consider purchasing the EZ-link card (see picture below) at the ticket office (not the passenger service). The EZ-link card is a contactless smartcard, used for making payments for goods and services in Singapore, mainly transportation services. EZ-link card receive a discount for their journey, including a discount if they use a connecting bus after their MRT ride.

New EZ-linkNew EZ-link

Check in by tapping your card on Follow the directions and use the escalator or elevator (lift) to get into the right platform.

Then .. Wait for the train to arrive

So ..Inside .. What should we do..?

* Stay away from the tracks, stand behind the yellow line.

* Let the alighting passengers get off the train first.

* Board on the train and enjoy our ride.......

And .. Enjoy The ride

And ..I realized Singapore is a “fine” city, remind my self that don’t do the following… MRT enforces a strict no eating/drinking regulation. no eat or drink (including sweet/candy or water) on board the train.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JURONG AREA ......Arriving .. From Jurong East MRT station, pedestrians can walk conveniently and comfortably to most developments and public facilities around the area. There's something uniquely memorable about.. walking in the street ..walking with the hot weather ...Actually ..The climate is very mild, never getting very hot .. .
A very pleasant walk under a red umbrella,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Durian lovers
Perhaps the cheapest way to eat Durians.... in Here ...................Jurong market . For most of us who love to eat durians, I don't think too much about it - just buy those few kinds and eat a lot. ............ In Singapore, I am lucky cause the durian flesh is readily available in packets,...surprise... only 2 SID ...as per 'tray ,I enjoy eating it, Actually I'm a big fan of it.....durian is thorny, smelly and bright in color....hmmm Yummy .... so Then My body will feel hot after eating few of it........ Sometime Eating durian body just did not feel or become dizzy............but ..I have a hight cholestrol..That reminds me..dont eat a lot and often ..Its dangerous... ugh, maybe once a month should suffice me....!!!!!!!!!!!!
The picture below is one of my favorites, because I saw ... few durians stall along the way ..in Jurong Market..sooooo tempting....hmmmm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Food Culinare
Something really challenging, if we try the food that we never feel and taste....
so I did .. try to something different taste ....here in.. Jurong food ..I really got into it here. .
I got to taste Indian cuisine...everybody know that India have some great food and cuisine...characterize Indian food as spicy...spicy and filled with thick spice with strong curry flavor........
*To be truth ...I really really do not like indian food ..* after try it .*... it feels weird .. but I am satisfied with my desires of knowledge attempting cuisine India .. new experience ... *but just once I tried it..only once .. enough
So ..walking tour way to experience Singapore up close. ..These make it easy to see and learn about this country..about people, about food ..-...about culture ..etc
I learned something ..here..anything ..
* see next posting

Tidak ada komentar: