I dont think before ,I'll visit Singapore again..and again.I have often here... but just this once came with my friends .. four of us.. really different.
So..I'm attached to my camera ..so here...Take A million pictures..taking nice pictures, and capture every moment ....There's a lot more...but its too many to be upload here...
Some of, I'll share....we know the saying " a picture is worth a thousand stories" ...
here we are............
Yes.. We absolutely need something to resfresh me, my mind and my body...
we're Going To Need Some"Me Time"
What is ‘me time’ anyway? how
much 'me time' do our a moms want and need?
much 'me time' do our a moms want and need? I think that “me time” is really important for mothers/ busy women .
I think most mothers would readily agree.

Rest and relaxation are two things that moms desperately need for sure,This is a must, as it not only rejuvenates a mom, but it helps to calm frazzled nerves....
For me, Me time isn't about reading a good novel, going to spa or , listening to great music...but more than that
It's a time where I can really think about all of the amazing moments that really make me happier ,When we are stressed, overwhelmed and tired, we have a shorter fuse.
We, as a mom, as a human , become irritable, angry etc......yes we need vacation with our friend ..more than one day ..
something like "do not disturb" sign...in my chest , out of day - to day routine..
of course our kids or our husband needs to understand that moms need to have a "time out"..
Many malls in Sing, and lots of the are connected..Singapore is well-known among tourists as a great place to shop. ..
We have been shopping... Well.... window shopping actually........ we have put a lot of energy into window shopping for our purpose and passion.
Look at the pictures above ... (we kept taking pictures some shopping and till it was 9 pm)We are a happy person. we love our life and feel blessed with the things in it..
Shopping is the best way make our feel better...right ?
but Honestly , I can say..One thing about Window Shopping is that we have to take our time and understand that as long as our "money" is with us, no one can force us to part with the "money" to invest it in them...
Be interesting .. because it is not in our country..singapore-city-hop-on-hop-off-tour bus .. this truly is the best way to see the sights of Singapore. ... Tour at your own pace.,tour that offers a day tour in the major ethnic, cultural and historical places of Singapore like the China Town, Clarke Quay, Little India, Mustafa's department store,religious monuments and more,Buses run every 25-minutes.
So sweet of you..Mr Frankenstein monster ..we'are not scary but really friendly @ USS
There's so many interesting places to visit and so many shows. Along the way, we spotted many characters such as Miss Woody Woodpecker, Marilyn Monroe, charli chaplin .
So..Everyone will feel like a kid again ..so do i
many interesting stuff here ..so .We bought ?? nothing at all..(his is the third time I come here . I've bought several items last year )
We realize.....we need travelling... Going to places we've never been there before, eating their unique dishes... Knowing their culture,and their lifestyle..also shopping..walking..taking pics .. Its the most precious experience.
This is ...one of my favorite spots in Singapore – Taking pic s from Merlion (is located next to One Fullerton,) overlooking scenic and to see the beautiful Marina Bay Sands. Wow! perfect Close up of..Marina sand bay sculpture. Marina Sand Bay Hotel have a fantastic view on the city.











Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar