
Labs recital Saturday May 14 ,2011
Finally , this event was conducted sucessfully ... Alhamdulillah
Nabila my daughter as a event cordinator , began to breathe with relief and smiled proudly..Alhamdulillah again.
This is annual event Labschool Jakarta held in GKJ Gedung Kesenian jakarta, ,
perform variety and creativity of music, classic piano, seriosa performance , etc..
With the title of " ENDLESS RHAPSHODY"
Great JOB ...Nabila and team .. ! I proud of them
And. Here... A pictures take from preparations , and during performance ...
more details can be found at www.labs-recital.blogspot.com
I proud of her so far she has an ability of leadership
I'm so proud of you..
It really was a great event....she's learn something new....learn how to manage this event , and learn how to Manage people n working with various ideas, bringing together the vision and works well with team... and she get experience new things..which she didn't get from the school's lessons...
Nabila...Congratulations for the succeded event.
hopefully this will be a good start,good point.. and good experiences , to work on your future .







Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar