10 Mei, 2011

oooo...sixpack

Long time ..no 'see'
Yes I miss her....Align Left
Still on burn more calories .. loss weight program.. thats great ..I'm glad to hear that.
Sixpack ..sixpack .means ..flat belly ....
Its so hard. Dear ???
but I think .It will take dedication,time and patience to get a six pack;.
Align Left
I really understand..
Everybody wants and dreams to get six pack body.
4 months...................
Its spending too long for sixpack ...:he ..he .., I cant wait to meet you, whatever your body shape...sixpack..let see..but
Whatever ,...I heard your in good heath ....
more healthy as u told to me..and 'slim' than before...Looking good though..??? ho.. ho.. ho ....Alhamdulillah
So, I think good health come from food benefits and exercise..
it made me happy.. Anyway..
I would like to thank my wonderful friend and for helping me to laugh again
..Today....nice chat..

Tidak ada komentar: