08 Mei, 2011

My sweet girl ..7th years

Today is a very special day for me. ..for us ...As we celebrate my daughter 7th years. I sit and wonder ...lastnight ....just how the years have flown by so quickly. Maybe it’s because Medina has given us all so much pleasure from day to day,
From the time that you were born I knew that you would be A Daughter so sweet and loving What a blessing you were to me.
Without I realize, she is seven years old now….
She grow up too fast!!
You are this beautiful little soul.
From you I have learned patience,
I have experienced family, and I have evolved.
I am a better person for having you in my life
She brings so much joy and happiness to so many and I know she will make a positive impact on many more. She is so kind and compassionate.
Couldn't imagine a world without you
.
I am so proud to be her Mother
As a mom, I want to take care my beloved child by my own hands
I want to be the first one who know her development.
I want to be with her in every single path she faces.
I want to be the first person that she's looking for.
I want to everything for her.
You are learning compassion and empathy.
You are learning to give, to hurt, to be you.
She makes me laugh when I’m down or sad,
I hope she’s beautiful both inside and out. I love her for all that she is today.
I can’t wait to see what she brings tommorrow!
We love you more everyday.
Happy, Happy Birthday Baby Girl…..wishing you a million days that reflect the possibilities you see.
I love you with all my heart...

Tidak ada komentar: