Social networking sites like facebook is really a great help.
we can find many of classmates and schoolmates throught it.its good websites as we get to re connect with our oldfriends.
I met my loooong ...best friend ..thought facebook. I lost contact her almost 15 years ..
*after graduation I lost most of my friends contact as time goes by.
We were talking on FB cause I added her.
Then we chat online, change BB pin than till now regularly comunicating almost every day.
I'm so happy to it.
Thats' bring back memory..
so yes it made me realize that I had so many friends thoughout half of my life here on earth.
She's Not just friend, she's my family.. I know her brother and sister, I know her mom and her big family ..and she did too.
We met and became friends when we were still in senior high school. We were bestfriends in 2nd and 3rd grade,
She's fun to be with, and I admire her for being so optimistic, wise, thoughtful, friendly and sweet.
I also like the way she gives advices to people around her, and how she expresses herself without offending anyone.
I was surprised to know that she's leaving in Palembang now.
It will take such a long time for us to see her again despite of in facebook...
Ayoe., I will miss you! Take care and have fun in Palembang .
Let us hangout.. Someday !!
I miss laughing loudly with you...
See you soon! ,Iksy'll be there..and you will be here ,someday .
* old picture..we look young at age 16 years *
Ayoe..we were happy to get along well with each other
Remembered,We studied together, we played together.we cared a lot together,we comfort each other when we were upset.
We were travelled together..
I'll never forget our trip to Solo West Java
And
*Today July 14th is your birthday, I'm thinking of you. You've been my friend in history, Past, present and future,
H.A.P.P.Y B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y.....Ayoe...Have a Very Happy 44th Birthday with your husband, children, ... I hope you have a wonderful day with all your family, full of love and happiness .success for your business...
love and big hugs

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar