I want to see that smile' on your lips forever
Yesterday was Nabila's birthday ..she turns 17 years old..
17 years old... already? Where did the time go?
Seventeen years ago, my daughter was born on one of the happiest days of my life
Look at this.. cute, at age 4 years.
Happy birthday Nabila..I never stop praying for your for the best .
You turned 17 hopefully changed to be better , more mature, wiser, more attention and affection to medina ( someday, when I'm died, you both help each other , care and love each other)
always remember that you are 'blessed', cause you're sourounded by people who cares loves you very much ( mama , papa, adek, kakak)
always remember to be thankfull for what we have, that not all 'kids' like you, has all ' material things that you got.
Keep in mind.. always do sholat five times, cause Allah always be next to you.
*Get prepare to enter college..Learning Study, do your work..keep spirit to achieve the best universities as you want , so, the hard work now will eventually allow you to achieve. ..Amiennn

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar