14 Agustus, 2011

Ramadan 13th . countdown

It is the thirteen day of fasting...Time sure flies us by so fast that I feel it was like only yesterday the first day of Ramadan. ..Alhamdulillah
There were a lot of things, news, happy stories happens around us.... I wanna share .....
My son finally cuts his "long" hair.
He has refused to cut his hair for month and finally decided to do it..Alhamdulillah
I was so happy ..for that
I just think" and mention that men have usually had short hair..
I notice a few man have long hair although usually reserved for men who are in rock bands ..or artist..or Criminal ? he he .. etc
And now.. So many men who have long hair ..I just wondered trends come from ? I believe that it depends on the man, their personal style and type of hair.
But I would be vey upset if my son have along hair..
Here , The reason my son lengthen his hair .. "I wanted to try something different ..."..Thats all ..
Then , after a month he decided to cut his hair ..
Look , such a difference Before and After cut hair..
He looks so much better after the cut..He looks like a man !!
**I'm so happy ..I have my son ..back. !..Keep it short..Gib
** Ask Icha ..... What do you think of the new look??? I bet she say ..you look so handsome Gib .. ^..^,

Tidak ada komentar: