You feel so lost That your so aloneEverytime you feel like you cannot go onAll you is see is nightAnd darkness all aroundYou feel so helplessYou can`t see which way to goDon`t despair and never loose hopeCause Allah is always by your sideInsya Allah 2xInsya Allah you`ll find your wayEverytime you can make one more mistakeYou feel you can`t repentAnd that its way too lateYour`re so confused,wrong decisions you have madeHaunt your mind and your heart is full of shameDon`t despair and never loose hopeCause Allah is always by your sideInsya Allah 2xInsya Allah you`ll find your wayInsya Allah 2xInsya Allah you`ll find your wayTurn to AllahHe`s never far awayPut your trust in HimRaise your hands and prayOOO Ya AllahGuide my steps don`t let me go astrayYou`re the only one that showed me the way,Showed me the way 2xInsya Allah 2xInsya Allah we`ll find the way.( This is one of songs of Maher zain..its make me 'calm' my heart.makes me feel good., makes me reflect ..that Allah is always by my side..I hear it over and over again, in laptop, in radio when i'm driving... never feel bored..I also like another songs " the rest of my life ", "chosen one " etc )
I heard this song for the first time @ islamic bookstore TC, I immediately fell in love with the song, its easy listen music and the words/ lyrics are so meaningful..soulful and inspirational lyrics.
These are islamic songs acceptable at all age.
I wanna get the CD next.
And I can tell that he has A gorgeous voice..
He has a lots big fans from all over the world..especially malaysia..
He's famous..cause perhaps..his music and lyrics touches a lot muslim heart .related to our religion ISLAM.
His music to make ' dakwah' islam in interesting way, to impress the listener, mixed both song and nasyidz way.
May Allah swt give 'hidayah'. , 'change' and 'closer 'to all humans when heard his song , .. Aamiin..
*maher ::..please do come to my country....i will the first person to buy ticket for your concert here....^..^

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar