16 Agustus, 2011

Ramadan 15th..count down

A two weeks has now passed since Ramadan began .Alhamdulillah
Ramadan is a time for being a family.
My Ramadan this year is quite different from the previous years cause all family is complete.
Yes..the ' sensation' of togetherness between us is simply amazing ..
As a mom,I try and support by ensuring food right , special food for break fasting and sahoor..Managing the kids. Food preparation, serve meals ..And make a plan of what we 're goin' to cook for everyday, for break fasting and ' sahoor"
How happy I am as a mother,.
Something .. cant be expressed with words.
And Ramadan is a good opportunity for communication between us and have a quality time with the family all.
Many things happened during Ramadan.. make the atmosphere at home to be closer to each other..make the 'statement ' that we have 'patience . more patience than before.
for Example :
My little daughter has problems waking up so early to eat the Sahoor .
It takes patience and must have a special trick.
I use calm and gentle voice when trying to wake up her.
And I try to get her to bed early.
May our day Ramadan. peaceful, blessed and mercy and forgiveness..
May Allah accept all our fast
Allahumma amienn...

Tidak ada komentar: