02 November, 2011

Feel the caresses of snake ....

This is another experience that I did in KL recently,around for 4 hours, by taking a city tour package, joining the tourist from several countries...Here's my 4th destination ...
You..... know how does it feels like?
Look at my pics below..
A half an hour.. imagine.. Me and the 'pawang ' try hard to be coiled around my neck ...
,..Honestly..I still feel 'rrrh*&^%$#@....'( no one in dictionary) when it comes to touching the snake but I tried to touch its neck , and I made it... I can't stop looking at these pictures. What an amazing life-transforming experience this" journey" "has been for me...with snake .
Finally ..I got the chance to interact with the snakes and take pictures with them.
Look at... how gentle I am with the snake! ( hahahhaha)
many people as ..You know how does it feels like? Try to touch your mother's, your friend or someone else snake skin handbag and that is the feeling... !!! That all animal lovers .reminded us that more than one snake is needed to make a handbag, so please do not hunt animals for its skins! So you might ask how does it feels like? It feels ... So cool ! * anyway ..thanks mrs Janeth You took very good shots for me... ( she says , 'ida you're so brave' ..ooh really ? then we take pictures together)

Tidak ada komentar: