02 November, 2011

Morino kaze ..doctor fish...indulge my feet

I passed by various such spas ,Reflexiology , Massage etc in Bukit Bintang Area KualaLumpur...
So, there I was in that area , strolling around the mall to the mall ..just alone . , then so many a large sign advertising a fish spa ..
(I had just tried it once before in Bandung and it was a ' cool experience..really)
So .. Morino Kaze my choice .
I was greeted at the entrance by a very friendly lady who explained how it worked..seems like pedicure . explain that it was not only a very natural way to get a foot scrub (we get clean, smooth skin while the fish get some grub), but that it was also a good way to improve blood circulation...sounds good isnt it ??
First ..Washed my feet with a disinfectant of some sort,
roll up my jeans , sanitise my feet
Then slowly lowered my legs into the 'big tub and .then sit at the edge of a large wooddensitter and hang my legs in the water.
Within moments, fish would start nibbling at my feet, ..huuuuuu...
sucks at my skin.
I’m not sure how to describe the feeling except that it felt rather quirky… and ticklish!
IMAGINE .. A hundreds of fish nibblling on my feet ...

I asked her what species of fish were used. “Two types”, she replied...* small and Big ....Big fish.. ? I wanna try it..that was all the encouragement I needed!

Then after 15 minutes session I try with the big one ..so sensational !

Dont worry they has small teeth and they nibble”. Cool. “As long as they’re not piranhas!” after I says ..i am worried about their sucks..!

what kind of fish ?.. Garra Fura from Middle east , usually called 'Doctor Fish '

My feet were almost completely enveloped by nibbling fish!

The time spend the big fish is really really satisfied with my foot ( I bet ) . .., the lady was standing by my side to announce that my 30-minutes were up....
it was 30 minutes is short time , I was familiar with all fish here...
Then I paid for a 30-minute session,. 32 RM.
I lifted my legs out of the water, then washed and blow-dried my feet. again..
The result: …???…. the skin on my feet so smooth! ..
I walked away feeling great .. my feet felt terrific and
I was glad they were satisfied with the' dirt ' of my feet..good bye the big Garrafura fish...!!! and thanks for the lady from Burma to help me take photos.

Tidak ada komentar: