On my travel in KL Lastweek ,I've had the good 'fortune' to meet some really incredible people ...
Nika... Kok ... Baba...Kim...Suer
They are teachers and yoga instructor who became my inspiration.
I've experienced. Had long conversations..exploring and talking all about Yoga..
One point.. I remember and never forgot was what Baba says to me..( I cant mention his name here.."baba" means father )
"Ida .I dont care where you come from.. but you are different.. your immense curiosity of spending the time and money to get a knowledge about Yoga.".( hahaha..I was flattered .)
I just to say : "yes Baba ..my Brains are thirsty for knowledge ..especialy about yoga "
Then He just smiled knowingly..
**Back to the topic**
Baba is an expert and Master in Pranayama.
Pranayama Yoga is the art of breathing control..
For me..what He teaches about Pranayama .. really makes me surprised ..
So .. what I have learned so far? ( nothing ' ..very less )
Let me summarize what I learned during Baba's face in a room full of fragrance typical of India.( I really know .Aromatherapy benefits...but Hatchiii... hatchiii ..* make me sneeze * )
Baba explain how to learn to Breathe Correctly.
Like any other exercise, Pranayama should be performed in empty stomach
Pranayama should be performed before Asanas (Physical Yoga poses) or any other physical exercise
Pranayama should be performed sitting in Padmasana, Sidhasana, Sukhasana or Vajrasana ( it is the Sanskrit associated with sitting poses)
It is important to free our mind from all our thoughts and think positive while exercising Pranayama poses. Positive thinking creates positive energy in our body.
I am trying to learn for about 2 hours .. how to do pranayama with him
I am trying and getting some results but occasionally have headache and some strange feelimg inside my head (left side).
I am a beginner...many time I told him.I try finding out my fault.
Remember He says ... being a beginner it is good if I start this thing under the caution of teacher.., do not do yourself..!!!
Millions of people must be doing Pranayama without a teacher, just by watching it on T.V. Youtube or reading a magazine.
There is no harm in doing it that way but it sometimes makes us a little injury if done wrong pranayama
I must practice few techniques at a time for sometime and get to do in it before moving onto next techniques.
Do not attempt to do everything in one day. It should be " mastered" only gradually..(.Yes make sense .)
Everything would d be fine...or slowly slowly increase the repitation. Do not retain breathe so long if you does not feel comfortable.
and He suggest try to do pranayama in open area.
Lots of Pranayama technique which baba teach for me .. .. later I'll 'explain the next posting.
Tks baba..You are inspiration , and supportive to others.
And comfortable and joyful in situation..bring value to others.
Then one thing Baba says to me..;
If you want to achieve something , you have to believe that it's possible...!!!
Thanks Baba...
(If I can communicate with you via email, my 'ilmu ' will continue to grow with you .. but you told me.. , the technology could interfere with your concentration .. ruin your life..as you say to me..# whatever Baba ..you will be an inspiration in my yoga life )

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar