14 November, 2011

Suryanamaskara

Today's a good day . and it’s MONDAYYYYYYYYY ... I love monday ...
I felt alive. I felt healthy. I felt happy. I felt connected. I felt yogic. I felt free..........
I did a ten rounds of 'Suryanamaskar...All out ..
with Shanam Khaur music in the backround, and I feel more ' alive ' ... and refreshed
really help me to has energetic day.,.I realized that my outlook on the day was sunny and bright – ..( more than that I can call my best friend by phone... after 8 days..)
I set in the heart SURYANAMASKAR is something , I should do every day. ..( Start out by doing the Surya Namaskar every morning...)
As My Guru ' KOK' in KL .." I Do SuryaNamaskar everymorning . start from 2 sets and , gradually increased to six .. then ten rounds..so will increases the blood flow in the entire body and help in detoxification..
The Steps of Suryanamaskar and I learn How to do correctly.. Do the Surya Namaskar before eating anything

  1. Stand at the top of my mat with my feet together and my hands in the Namaste position ( pray pose ), in front of my chest.
  2. Breathing IN, extend my hands straight above my head. Arch my back slightly till i feel the stretch in my spine.
  3. Breathing OUT, bend down as far as possible. Try to touch my toes without bending my knees.
  4. Breathe IN. Bend my left knee and keeping my left foot in front, stretch right leg out behind me Keep the right knee on the floor. Lift head and look straight ahead.
  5. Hold my breath, straighten left leg also behind me, so now both legs are stretched behind me . Lower slightly, so now in a push-up pose, with elbows straight.
  6. Bend elbows and lower myself, keeping stomach and butt off the floor. i can touch chest and the rest of my body to the mat.
  7. Lift my self up chest-first, straightening elbows.
  8. Exhale. Lift up keeping your hands on the floor, forming a V-shape with my body.
  9. Inhale. Put right foot in front with my left foot at the back, with the left knee on the floor. Look straight ahead.
  10. As yweexhale, bring left foot forward in line with the right foot. Stand and bend forward, touching hands to y toes. I It's just a matter of time before i will be able to. And if i can touch them easily, i try touching head to my knees.
  11. Inhale. i keep feet together and lean back, stretching arms behind me
  12. Exhale. Come back to the center
And here we are.. The benefit of Suryanamaskar.( taken from Heart care)
  1. Suryanamaskar

    Suryanamaskar is the asana of the Yoga that means salutation to the sun. It involves the complete body exercise. Practicing it daily improves your overall health. It significance is even proved scientifically. The health benefits of Suryanamaskar are as follows:

    1. Suryanamaskar improves the cardiovascular health of the person. It enriches the oxygen-rich supply to the lungs thus coordinating the proper functioning of the heart. It has been concluded through the scientific studies that people who practice suryanamaskar don’t face the heart problems or face them very rarely.

    2. Doing suryanamaskar regularly regulates your blood pressure. If you are suffering with high or low blood pressure problem then practicing it regularly will help your blood pressure to stay at normal.

    3. It helps to control the weight gain or for fat people it helps in the process of the weight loss. Obesity is cured or prevented by engaging in the suryanamaskar regularly.

    4. Suryanamaskar helps your joints to stay healthy. It prevents you from the joint pain. Engaging in suryanamaskar daily helps you to reduce the pain and inflammation caused due to the osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.

    5. It promotes the proper functioning of the endocrine glands. Thus, suryanamaskar maintains the adequate hormone levels in the body. You will never face the problem of the hormonal imbalance if you practice suryanamaskar regularly.

    6. Suryanamaskar controls the sugar levels in the diabetic patients. It keeps your sugar levels in normal range. It improves the functioning of the pancreas, thus they produce enough amount of insulin, which regulates the sugar levels in body.

    7. It boosts the immunity of the person. The resistance power of the person doing suryanamaskar daily is very strong. This is because the antibody production is being augmented due to the daily exercising.

starting now....good luck i d a ..( ok i start my day in the morning by surya namaskar )

I have to Do the Surya Namaskar before eating anything!

After All ..Yoga is about excitement..and so am I

*** and Sttttttt.... I just prepared myself with the new' movements' for my new students .. Ms Rita cs ...new challenge..!!!

Tidak ada komentar: