I'm confused one morning...
my friend TR ..made status in her BBM ..
I didnt understand what she means?on her status..
thanks? thanks for what ?
She says.... The weekend is the most awaited day ..
Do you feel the same ida ? ..
Waiting For The Weekend?
Yes ..absolutely
I was blessed to be able to spend the weekend with family.. with the whole of family ..
but TR says.. it really is weekend days have more than that .. imagine as a mother and wife we are busy with various kinds of activities ..It’s really hard being a stay at home mum, trying to entertain them, teach them new things, stop their fighting and do all the housework while trying to stay awake.
But for husband ? I realized he has go to work in the morning, work hard all day and finally get to come home in the evenings . .My husband 's to make sure we have enough money to pay for everything that we need.
.but sometimes... I feel life is unfair for me ..Why ??
Staying at home and looking after the kids and household is MY job...I know it ..
Ohoooooo.. dear TR .. let we " curhat " nextime..( seems like .. you're so bored with the routine as mothers and wives)
Whatever.. my friend status was nice reminder for me ..
we have must be grateful for today, everyday . weekends, weekdays and every singleday.
We have thankful for things , for what we have ,goodhealth ., good friends .. good family etc..etc.
I've learn from her .
Thanks for this lesson ..TR..( trust me you're so beautiPUL .^..^ keep smilin.. be patience ..keep the spirit to stay beautiful, healthy and skinny..okehhhhh)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar