Yesterday was my husband’s birthday. ( Dec 11 ).
(As a tradition We always buy birthday cake )
For his birthday, I bought myself a T shirt from Hugoboss .. ( He's HugoBoss minded Tshirt ),hmm.. I'd say it's better than last year's gift, ..
We’ve been through many difficulties , good and bad in our life We make 'Dua ' with Gibran as a leader “Happy Birthday”, Hope Allah always bless we all.. May Allah grant Papa all that is good in this life and the Hereafter, Insha-Allah Ameen!! may Allah continue to guide papa .. always health Insha-Allah!! strong support from us for papa..Gib says..Ameennn ...A meen !! we opened his present, then we each ate a piece of cheesecake. We ended it all with lunch together outside and We had decided to lunch at Syailendra JW Marriot ..( The food was yummy..)
It’s not too much to say ..but the pics says a thousand words..We had a few events and will see pictures of those,... here we go ...






What a fabulous time we had together!
H A P P Y ... B I R T H D A Y ..Abang :
I wanted to say a few words ...May Allah SWT always give you healthiness,may Allah grant you all the blessing and rahmat...You are always in my duas and I pray that Allah grants you a long life filled with Barakah Insha-Allah Ameen!!


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar