14 Desember, 2011

o ..my keep smillin'

These day I really felt my life was a mess .. the problem suddenly came.. Life is not only full of surprises but full of " shocks 'as well... ^..^
It happened one morning when my maid came and announced very ' calmly' that she wants to resign and the resignation is with effective from today...hah ? what ? Why suddenly ? no .. BIG NO .. I tell them it's not as easy as you go home, go through the procedures of the 'Yayasan ' , waiting for a replacement... !!!
but then after a few days my maid caught stealing some of my stuff ..my shoes , my ring ,
my accecories ..etc ....For a moment hell broke loose for me .but then I realized .. they must be out ..NOW ..they are stealing and dishonest....!!
Then.. suddently the whole world changes ..!!!
Then I remembered my dear friend .. when I having a bad day and having some problems or even difficult situation ...
like today .. she send me this picture ...then I Feel a lot better
Do remember, we are never alone..I have you my dear friend ...!!! you can change my bad mood ..
keep smilling pic means a lot .. ..
Coming back to reality , “my maid has gone..!!
OOO.. Ya Allah ..please send me a maid.... Its really hard for me ..I am on my own ..many chores at home now..!!!!

Tidak ada komentar: