I still feel moody ..Good mood
But ..ooo..My Lovely Nabila looks like ' dark face' ..Whats goin' on my darling .. ^^ ??
Dont Hide your smile ..I Believe If you smile others around you ( mama, papa, medina ) will smile... Sun will shine ( although the sun ashamed embarrassed here .. cloudly ..hehe).
This is how my daughter's always changing mood change .. I really understand things like this 'cause I was young.
many problems faced by .., about friendship, about school and schoolwork and other tasks ..that could make her depressed and being a bad mood.
but sometime makes me confused as a mother, why mood could change quickly ?
The reasons for good mood being in a bad mood might change every day.
so, how to change a bad mood into good mood.. ( I had to learn about this ).
Mood is nothing more than an emotional state of mind, the important part is to take control over the emotions..
Emotions are habits – so pick up a good one
For me ..Everything is a blessing. If we think about it, every single thing that happens to us is a blessing.
we can say that there are also trials. But when we look at the big picture, those trials are blessings too.
we can say that some people aren't blessings. But again, when we look at the big picture, we realize just how much they have affected us , for our good.
There might also be opportunities for us to grow through them.
Allah swt has placed people in our lives, not so that we can think about all their failures and how they are like a thorn in our lives.
So, Back to the topic...The good life is not a problem-free life.. we have ups and down...
good moods and bad moods become the norm but we are trying to control it.
I just Always remembered my daughter ..when you having bad day and having some probs or even difficult situation, its that nothing you better than smilling ..keep smilling Nabila..dont hide your smile.. you are soo beautiful indeed..!!
When you smile , You look so beautiful

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar