Thusday Morning .. I taught my new class at Nina's Home Kemang .
( N, I, F, I , D and T ).I was very excited about this new class, and it was much easier than I had expected
We learned the basics of yoga, including positions, posture, breathing techniques, and proper form.
I began to think about how I wanted to teach this class,
I found myself carrying on long monologues to myself about just what I wanted to communicate to my new students..all young ladies..
At the beginning .. I invite all to set an intention.. try to do it from the heart ..same intention .. Why do yoga?.. that Yoga is not only become part of our lifestyle but more than that,
It can improve mental wealth and would effect to help memory , more healthier concentration and more strong flexible.
I just say, Yoga was something I did feel better ..The short answer is that yoga makes you feel better. ..!!For many people, that's enough of an answer. But there's more if we are interested .
Practicing the postures, breathing exercises and meditation makes us healthier in body, mind and spirit. Yoga lets us tune in, chill out, shape up -- all at the same time.......
But as usual.. Yoga Class Today.. full with Balasana / Childpose....Balasana is a restful pose that can be sequenced between more challenging asanas..but But we do more than I had expected.. hahaha.. its Ok this is the first time for them .
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar