09 April, 2012

HBD buuu

April 9, 2012, monday
Buidaaaa....my lovely friend.. celebrating Her birthday today..( 53 years..hahhhh)
@ mangkok putih rest..we're lunch together
Its a year of big birthday for you buuuu??? Why? Cause you are hitting 50 plus plus....its really hard to believe...you are soo young ....hahhha
I'm sure .you centainly don't feel like the old lady..‎​​;)kªªý™
And so I think she had an awesome day..full schedule..full of almost 4 days..made a party..
(With her son, with her husband, her family etc).
So many photos to choose from anywhere we've made...
She was a good mom for her sons.
A good friend and a shopping buddy.!haha
We had good times together in all the years that we've been together .I'm thankful for the times we shared everything and for the friendship we built !
Happy birthday with all my life..bu idaaa
May you have many more.
May we be friends till the world ends.

Tidak ada komentar: