12 Juli, 2012

Nabila eighteen now

Happy birthday ..Nabila.
Just screaming ..'You are 18 ? And you are an adult now.
Yes, 'age is just a number' ..you've done it..
But life is coming at you hard..so be kind  dear ..
Work hard in everything you do..make question question 
Learn and learn .. Get involved in something...
Papa and mama have raised you to be strong ,independent woman.
However, I hoe you realize that being strong , intelegent, independent, tallented is worthless if you are not kind.
Hope you always happy , genuinely out loud happy with your life.
..You know..that you cannot be happy all the time but that you realize happiness is a state of mind you control.
I hope ..you know that you can be both pretty and smart ..smart always ask questions and curious about anything ..I hope you never to stop learning  anything ..

You are heading to university right now, you are trying to figure your out life. What ever you are doing ,I hope you are doing something with your life to make a life of value..reach your achieve..studyhard..work hard study even harder,
I don't expect you to know everything, no one knows everything..but you can try hard for that .

Take care of yourbody..you only get one body ,love it and take care of it.may Allah keep you in good health.

Lastly ..bil....remember..always pray ..shalah ..5 times...Allah swt watching over you anytime, anywhere,
This is depend on you , one life ..you will get second chances, make it a good one that you can be proud of..

I always be for you..I'm counting on you...nabila...dear..you'll be a a mom one day..

Hope you can talk to me about anything..I love you more than anything.
May Allah bless you in everything that you do ...amiiinnnnn

Tidak ada komentar: