Jul 28, 2012,
I was in the room no 308 Bromious Hospital Bandung alone...
And suddently I thought that ,I realized health is everything.
And I realize the blessing of good health..
Good health is indeed everything.
Hu huu...sudently i cry ..sob sob..lebay dot com...
Some people say that we can have all the money in the world. And every possession we've ever wanted , but if we don't have good health , then we have absolutely nothing..!!! Yes indeed !!!
I am not supermom actually...I am so tired and need a rest...
Ya Allah ..how weak I am..
I was thinking all these ..all the probs ...I couldn't sleep for days..I couldn't stop my mind thinking..
Ya Allah
I leave everything to ALlah
I know Allah is taking care for me..
I know Allah are here..-I know Allah hear me.
I am here
and
my Daughter is struggling for " opspek"
YaAllah..please protect my lovely daughter Nabila...her new life is already begin.
I wish my daughter all the goodness in everything that Allah swt has created .
Ya Rabb ..I'm begging YOU
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar